Monday 16 February 2009

Canteen scene

 
Blurry photo today, which is a shame, I wish i'd steadied my self. I had to take this photo because of the pots of jelly which were placed in a perfect colour sequence with exact spaces between them, it makes me think that the person who did this today is struggling with something in their life that is out of their control and this is their way of gaining control and having order, if only for a short while. 
In my life everyday I have to consider things when eating food, this image contains things that would not usually choose, for one main reason, which is the food has no labels. This is a problem for me, because not only am I a vegetarian (since i was 6) but I'm also counting calories (since November) the later of which I apologize for mentioning as it is incredibly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment